LiveU’s location – Stand 6N4-01
LiveU is leading the live video revolution, providing live video streaming for broadcast, mobile, online and social media platforms.
LU600 HEVC Solution
For the first time in Asia, LiveU will show its powerful LU600 portable transmission solution with the HEVC Pro card. Integrating the LU600 with the new 4K HEVC/H.265 hardware-based encoder allows professional broadcasters and content creators to benefit from unparalleled video performance with extreme bandwidth efficiency.
Reaching new levels of excellence, the LU600 delivers the highest video quality and bitrate in the market, and is set to offer the fastest file transfer, lowest delay and 100Mbps high-speed bonded Internet connection.
LiveU will also demonstrate its high-quality, plug-and-play live streaming device for the online media market, LiveU Solo, built on LiveU’s proven bonding technology.
Solo is the streaming solution of choice for major online media companies and affordable and easy enough for anyone to use.
We will be showcasing our Solo cloud production suite of services for cloud graphics insertion providing customers with the ability to send a stream and blend graphics in real-time in the cloud.
Solo allows users to live-stream seamlessly directly to Facebook Live, Twitter, YouTube Live and other popular social media and online video providers. Solo is simple to manage and control remotely via a web interface or smart device.
LiveU recently announced a new deployment of the Solo solution in China with over a hundred units to be used initially by Mudu, the country’s largest live video platform service provider for the enterprise market. Mudu will offer its customers a dedicated Solo portal, building on its existing support for China’s top social media and online video platforms, such as Youku, WeChat, Weibo, and DingDing.
LiveU will present its full range of live video acquisition, management and distribution solutions over IP, including:
• LiveU’s LU200 ultra-small portable transmission unit and LU200e, the most cost-effective video encoder on the market, enabling streaming for web distribution, point to point, and point to multi-point for a fraction of the cost of other solutions;
• LiveU’s next generation LU710 4K/p60 rack-mountable 1U encoder. Combined with the Xtender transmission device (LiveU’s external antenna with six modems, delivering video rates of up to 40 Mbps) and LiveU’s enhanced server with 4K output, the LU710 encoder transforms any SNG truck into a fully mobile hybrid cellular/satellite solution for transmitting 4K/HD video with improved efficiency.
• LiveU Central, cloud-based management and video distribution system, enabling fleets of units to be centrally controlled using geo-location capabilities;
• LiveU’s MultiPoint, internal and cross-organizational professional video distribution service, enabling the sharing of high-quality live video between multiple broadcast facilities over the public Internet;
• LU-Smart mobile app, bringing bonded transmission to mobile phones & tablets;
Full product demonstrations will be available at stand 6N4-01.